Thursday, September 13, 2012

The bridge



























I'm just having one of those weeks...but who doesn't , right ? This outfit makes me smile, it gives me the confidence i sometimes lack!!
This is a great month for fashion, London week is next:) Unfortunately i will only be going to London in October, after the glitz and glamour are gone...;) Hehe, can't complain , it´s going to be my 1st visit to the Tams city:)


Estou tendo uma daquelas semanas ... mas quem não tem não é? Esta roupa faz-me sorrir e dá-me um pouco da confiança que às vezes me falta!
Este é um grande mês para a moda, a semana de Londres é a próxima! Infelizmente eu só irei para Londres em Outubro, após o brilho e o glamour já se terem ido ... ;) Hehe, não me posso queixar, vai ser a minha primeira visita à cidade do Tamisa :)


Outfit: sandals (Zara), skirt (Bershka) , blouse (Mango), jacket (Stradivarius)

No comments:

Post a Comment