Monday, July 22, 2013

Pastel tones











































Happy monday :) My week will be a little bit busy , so unfortunately i wont have the opportunity to take  outfit photos. I was not a pastel tones kind of girls but now i'm all about it! I love how elegant and minimalist they look and how peaceful and serene it makes me feel.
Have a great week!
xoxo

Feliz 2a feira :) A minha semana vai ser um pouco atarefada o que me vai impedir de tirar fotos dos outfits. Nunca fui muito amante de tons pastel mas agora adoro usá-los. Adoro a sua elegância e vibração minimalista, ao mesmo tempo que me fazem sentir serena.
Tenham uma excelente semana!
xoxo

Outfit: shoes:sapatos (Christian Louboutin), pants:calças (Zara), top:top (Zara), bomber:casaco (Zara old), clutch (Zara old)

4 comments:

  1. AMIGA AMO DEMAIS ESTE LOOK, SEM MAIS NADA A DIZER:) THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. those heels are such a perfect staple! love the jacket too :)

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete